Active Communications International
ACI’s 3rd Clean Energy Finance Europe Conference will be taking place on 21st & 22ndMarch 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany. The conference will look at the global and European clean energy finance markets, as well the main drivers amongst end-products.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development, while bringing together key industry stakeholders from the renewable energy industry, energy producers, developers, biogas plants owners, solution and technology providers, investors and main associations.
- Revision of legislation in progress
- Energy Efficiency Project
- New challenges and market responses
- Unlocking renewable energy investment
- Focusing on M&A activity
- Financing Renewable Energy Storage
- Scaling up green bond markets for sustainable development
- Repowering existing projects using up to date technology
- Financing sustainable small & large-scale projects
- Reason for “Global Clean Energy Investment Falls"
- Yvette Go, Head of Social & Environmental Impact Investments, European Investment Fund
- Jorge Rodrigues, Director, ICP Europe
- Sebastian Carneiro, Director, SUSI Partners
- Giorgio Dodero, President, Industrial Project Group Srl
- Morgane Nicol, Project Manager, Institute for Climate Economics
- Jim Totty, Managing Partner, Sustainable Technology Investors LtD
- Ruben Bach, Partner, SVS Capital Partners
- Mortimer Menzel, Partner, Augusta & Co.
- Victoria Cuming, Head of Policy, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
For more information or to register, please write to Rohan Baryah at firstname.lastname@example.org.