Danubius Hotel Regents Park
The European Union and other European governments have specific policies and targets in order to retain the final energy consumption. The market’s big issue is how to choose investment strategies to create competitive opportunities. Fund managers and investors try to find the best way to allocate the funds. Companies involved in this business of developing renewable energy projects confront a number of commercial and legal issues that have to be successfully overcome in order to ensure a project’s success and realize returns of potential investors.
The 3rd Annual Renewable Energy Project Finance Conference 2018 will bring together leading professionals from the industry, senior financiers, investors from across Europe to discuss the European project financing trends. The main topics will be focused on Financing Storage, Debt Financing, the European Union’s targets and policies, Energy Efficiency and Risk Management in renewable energy projects. The conference also offers a specific networking opportunity – meeting senior representatives from both the energy and financial sectors who are focusing on renewables and technologies. Leading financial and legal experts in renewable energy project finance and development will provide you with tools and analytic techniques to help to achieve your current business goals.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Explore financing and investment trends
- Discuss main economic and political forces driving the market
- Find out how to secure your business and analyse major factors affecting the industry
- Build capital raising strategies and find a financial match for your project
- Outline key issues such as project funding, corporate finance, long/short-term investment, risk, debt financing
- Learn how to face the common challenges in the industry
- Hear from investors and developers who are already active and successful
- Share strategies with fellow decision makers in the market
- Meet with leading players of the renewable energy market
- Benefit from conference’s experience in connecting renewable energy and finance professionals across Europe
For more information, go HERE.