Convento do Beato Rua do Beato, 48 Lisbon Portugal
Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL)
The 4th Sustainable Energy for All Forum, “Leaving No One Behind”, will gather more than 750 leaders from government, business, civil society and international organizations during the 2nd and 3rd of May 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal. The pivotal juncture will be accelerating progress on global sustainable energy goals and the Paris Climate Agreement.
The agenda will focus on sharing the latest evidence of scalable innovations in providing electricity access, accelerating renewable energy and improving energy efficiency in all corners of the world. It will shine a spotlight on the urgency for bringing affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy to under-served populations, communities and regions that are at risk of being left behind in the global clean energy transition.
A highlight of the event will be the launch of the 2018 Global Tracking Framework report, which benchmarks the annual progress towards achieving universal access to modern energy services, doubling renewable energy and improving energy efficiency by 2030.
The Sustainable Energy for All Forum will feature:
- An exhibition space that will allow SEforALL Partners to showcase their work
- A platform for leaders and organizations to share their latest announcements and ‘pitch’ bigger collaborations
- Diverse, cutting-edge voices from Africa and the Middle East, to South America and Asia who are all accelerating and scaling action at the local, national and international level
- Unique networking opportunities for brokering new partnerships between governments leaders, business CEOs and civil society leaders
- Regional and sector-focused discussions through 16 Partner Working Sessions
Find out more information about the event and registration process HERE.