Membership is open to all individuals and institutions, including multilateral or bilateral international assistance programs, working to advance LEDS in the Europe and Eurasia region. The platform has the goal of balanced representation from the policy, practice and research communities. Membership is voluntary and cost free, although interested individuals and/or organizations are required to register with the platform to become members, and to agree to its principles. Members have full access to the online knowledge management and communications system.
The LEDS Europe and Eurasia Platform (LEDS EEP) adopts the principles of the LEDS Global Partnership (the Latimer House Principles) to guide the functioning of the platform and related decision making. These principles are:
- Openness, inclusiveness and transparency
- Quality work and merit-based decision making
- Linking policy, practice and research
- Combining knowledge with experience
- Evidence-based advocacy and consensus building
- Sharing experiences, practices, data, information and knowledge
The role of members is by no means passive. Members and their contributions are expected to form the foundation of the platform’s benefit to LEDS work in the region and beyond. The key roles of the general membership are to:
- Share information on LEDS initiatives and lessons learned.
- Participate in, and provide feedback on, the platform’s activities and programs.
- Apply resources and knowledge from the platform to advance LEDS in the E&E region.
- Provide financial and/or technical support to platform activities.
- Conduct outreach to broaden awareness and obtain buy-in for platform activities and LEDS initiatives across the E&E region.
- Share experiences and lessons learned on LEDS implementation to help inform donor programs and activities.
Please be aware that the information you provide will be used by the LEDS Global Partnership for the purposes of administering the partnership and optimizing its offerings and interaction with members. Your details may be transferred or stored outside the region. We will not share your details with any other person or organization outside the LEDS Global Partnership without your permission, unless required to do so by law. If you would like to update your details, or if you have any questions, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).